Really had fun playing this! I love how you switch platforms, and the whole feel of the game. Very well done. Please feedback something from my collection, thank you!
A downloadable Paraleap for Windows and macOS
Designer/Programmer - Ashley Muir
Ctrl - Switch Platform
Spacebar - Jump
This game was made in 40 hours for the 40 Hour Game Jam, Make-A-Thing!.
We were given 3 words for inspiration, Remedy, Vermilion and Parallel
Remedy - Used on the pick up items through out the game that will aid you in moving quicker forward
Vermilion - Used for the hazards, Vermilion's raw material has a high amount of mercury, making it toxic. That, plus the fact its red, its an easy way to introduce hazards
Parallel - Used for the platforms, 2 traveling in the same direction and the player moves in-between them :D
Character Art/Platform Art - opengameart.org/content/a-platformer-in-the-forest
Background Art - opengameart.org/users/gravitygames
- Fixed bug causing ghost's sorting layer to be incorrect
- Each new level comes in pairs instead of individually,
- (This will allow players to find strategies that work in slow speeds and but do not work in high speeds, allowing players to refine their efficiency in each slice)
- Controls changed from Space + Ctrl to Z + X
- Redesigned most of the levels to accompany slices spawning in pairs
- I have decided after a lot of recommendations from players that I will develop this into a mobile game for Android! I have planned to work on it over 6 months so any suggestions or feedback is most welcomed!
- Right click
- Click "Extract All..."
- Select file location
- Double click on "ParaLeap" in file location
- Select your graphic options
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.